The term ‘Wealth Management’ has been widely used in recent years and frankly can mean many different things to different people. We are therefore setting out here what Evans Hart mean by Wealth Management and what we can provide for you.
- Advice on set up and ongoing management of an investment portfolio
- Inclusion, within that portfolio, of various investment structures such as Pensions, Individual Savings Accounts (ISA’s), Junior ISA’s, Single Premium Insurance Bonds (UK and Offshore) and Qualifying Savings Plans
- Investment via almost all investment types including Cash, Managed Portfolios, Quoted Shares (incl. AIM), Investment Trusts, Exchange Traded Funds, Mutual Funds, Venture Capital Trusts and Enterprise Investment Scheme shares
- Portfolios held for Individual, Joint, Minor, Trust, Corporate and Charity clients
- No specific minimum portfolio size
- Varying investment options including active, bespoke and ethical portfolios
- Liaison with third parties such as accountants or solicitors where required
- A basic financial cashflow management service should you so require
- Provision of professional Executor, Trustee or Power of Attorney services by agreement
To provide the above services, we aim to amalgamate the investments that we have under advice for you onto one or more Investment Platforms provided by such companies as Standard Life, Aviva, AJ Bell, Transact and others. This approach permits both Evans Hart and you to have a one-stop overview of your whole range of financial assets being managed by us. This provides daily revaluations of your various investments to which you will also be able to view via a highly secure online access.
A periodical review, which will be a minimum of annual, is an integral part of our service together with unlimited access via telephone or email to one of our highly qualified advisers.
By prior agreement with you, we can consider the extension of the services above to cover more bespoke services that you might require.
Evans Hart believes that effective Wealth Management is likely to be most successful and effective for you when we have, substantially, the whole of your financial arrangements under advice and can therefore make an overall review and assessment of the progress of your various financial arrangements and the impact that they may have upon each other. That having been said, we do have clients where specialist services e.g. Discretionary Stockbroker Portfolios are managed by a third party and where we will work alongside those third parties to obtain the best results for you. Additionally, via the use of the Investment Platforms mentioned above, we can often arrange for such third party investments to be included in our valuation so that you are still getting the full picture in the one place.
Unlike many advisers that are new to the Wealth Management profession, we have been offering most of the services above to our clients since 2001 which demonstrates both our commitment to this service and the near 15 years’ experience that we have in delivering that service. For clients requiring hands on and ongoing management of their financial affairs, Evans Hart feel themselves to be the perfect partner.
Please contact us if you feel that we can help.